Monday, January 31, 2011

Mora 510 MG

The long wait is over, today my order for a Mora 510 from Ray Mears Bushcraft arrived. I ordered it on December 31, 2010, almost a month has gone by but I can't complain, it really is worth the wait. As I have mentioned in my previous blog post, Mora 510 has long been discontinued, however this legendary knife is now available for purchase once more in limited numbers from Ray Mears Bushcraft.


The original bright red handle has been replaced with one in olive green.


3 3/4" blade .098" thick made of high carbon steel. Hardened to 60 on the Rockwell scale. The same weight and feel.


Made by Morakniv of Sweden.


The reverse side engraved with the exclusive Ray Mears Bushcraft logo.


Side by side with the red handled Mora 510.


Thermoplastic sheath with drain hole.

Get yours too while supply lasts. You won't find it anywhere else and being a limited edition from Ray Mears Bushcraft, I definitely consider it a collector's piece!

That's all folks! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment