Wednesday, January 26, 2011

11 Function Credit Card Size Survival Pocket Tool

One time I was at work and I needed a flat screwdriver to loosen up a screw but I forgot to bring my Swiss Tech Multi Tool. I had to use the hand lever of my nail clipper as a screwdriver, but I forced the hand lever too much that it broke loose and the retainer flew somewhere where I couldn't find it. I had to buy a new nail clipper to replace the broken one. Well, lesson learned the hard way.


My new nail clipper.


Swiss Tech Multi Tool with my car keys. Now I will not forget to bring it along.



Aside from the Swiss Tech Multi Tool, I now carry in my wallet the 11 Function Credit Card Size Survival Pocket Tool. I ordered several from eBay to give away as Christmas gift, however it didn't arrive on time so I'm stuck with 8 pieces of these.



1. saw blade
2. can opener
3. knife edge
4. flat screwdriver
5. cap opener
6. 4-position wrench
7. butterfly screw wrench
8. 2-position wrench
9. direction ancillary wrench
10. ruler
11. keychain hole

Now, I'm sure I'll have the right tool when I needed it albeit superflous. As the saying goes "Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

That's all folks! Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this blot about Survival Credit Card Tool. it is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's brilliant blog for online shopping.Credit Card Bottle Opener is so nice Product.

    ReplyDelete