Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Spider - Cheap Spring Assisted Knife

I am not an expert on knives. When I want to buy a knife, I rely on reviews on Youtube and knife forums to help me make a decision. But if the knife is priced relatively cheap, I just go on and buy it. And I don't care where it is made.


Just like this knife that is made in China, $12.79 and free shipping from CockDeals.


Pocket clip and safety lock.


440 stainless steel, liner lock, 3" blade, 4.52" closed. Very sharp - see my Youtube video on this.


I have been using this knife for 6 months now and it still is working fine aside from scratches on the blade and wear on the handle coating. It may not be as durable as the highly priced knife brands but for my intended use, I am very satisfied with its quality.

That's all folks! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment