Friday, August 20, 2010

Knife & Flint Combo

I saw this first in one of the videos of Ghostkamo and I thought it would be a great back-up knife. I checked on eBay for the price and that what really made me decide to buy - $11.95 + free shipping. That was cheap!


It comes with a firesteel and a nylon sheath.


7 1/4" overall length, 3" blade made of stainless steel with black coating. Handle cord wrapped with shoelace like string. The jimping at the back of the blade can be used as striker for the firesteel.


A close-up of the tanto blade shape.


The firesteel is the same diameter as LMF Boy Scout model but a little bit shorter. The firesteel alone could cost $5-6 if you buy one with the same specs.


The knife and firesteel inserted in the sheath. Very compact and low profile design. Definitely, it will be in one of my kit.

That's all folks! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment