Saturday, January 25, 2014

Paracord Survival Bracelet with Compass, Ferro Rod and Whistle

This paracord bracelet is one of the stuff I bought after Christmas from eBay as a gift to myself. I liked it because it has the 3 things I always carry with me when I take a short hike or bike my favorite trail - compass, ferro rod and whistle. I thought having a spare of the essential things I need for the unexpected would add to my peace of mind and self-confidence.


The Paracord Survival Bracelet.


The compass is relatively accurate.


The ferro rod throws sufficient sparks.


But the whistle doesn't work. No matter how hard I blew on it all I hear is the sound of my breath, no whistle at all.

I informed the eBay seller about it and requested a replacement of the whistle. I am still waiting for the replacement to arrive. I hope the one I will receive will work well.

That's all folks! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment