Sunday, May 29, 2011

Boker Plus Tom Krein Grasshopper

In my continuing fascination with small knives, I bought this one to add to my collection.


The Grasshopper is designed by Tom Krein and manufactured by Boker Plus. It is made from 440C stainless steel with a titanium coat that gives it a tactical finish.


Overall Length: 4.75", Blade Length: 2", Cutting Edge: 1.75"


Thin edge with nice hollow grind in the Krein tradition. Three finger grip and very sharp out of the box.


Includes a Kydex neck sheath and ball chain.

That's all folks! Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see I'm not the only one with a love of small knives. In one order a while back I got a CRKT RSK MK5, a Boker Keycom and a Boker Vox Gnome. Those were added to my small pile of small knives, which include a couple of Victorinox knives, a custom fixed blade, a CRKT F4 and Kershaw Chive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine. Thanks for dropping by. I'm glad also because you love small knives too.

    ReplyDelete