Thursday, February 24, 2011

Website Store

I have a new website for the Personal Survival Kit that I assembled. If you want to buy one you can go to there. The site is not quite finished yet because I still have to set up a way to pay by credit card or PayPal but you might want to browse the site to learn more about the kit. The site is just one long page. You can see almost the entire page below.



For those who will buy online, I'm giving a discount of $1.50 - that's why the price for the PSK is only $13.50 whereas it should have been $15.00. But I have to charge $3.70 for shipping anywhere in the US. I know I said I would donate $1.50 to the church or any charitable organization but that is if you buy in person and I don't have to spend for the shipping.

I have 15 PSK at the moment, quite a few because this is just a hobby and a test on selling online. I might give a bonus gift to the first 3 buyers, so visit the site frequently for new updates.

That's all folks! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment