Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Bigger PSK in Can

I think I have been bitten by PSK in Can mania. Ever since I made my first kit in can, I have made another two versions, a bigger one and smaller one. Here's the bigger one version.


More items added.




Clockwise from top, left: Firesteel, petroleum coated cotton balls, char cloth, whistle, petroleum jelly coated cotton balls, SAK Gardener knife, candle, duct tape, band aid, twisty, button compass, BIC sparky, whistle, fishing kit and LED flashlight. You know what, I forgot to wound the fishing line in the credit card. Rest assured I would do it.


There you are, I added a fishing kit, band aid, twisty, candle, BIC sparky, duct tape and char cloth. I could add some more items, I guess. Very appropiate kit with my neck knife.

That's all folks! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment