Monday, May 21, 2012

Elk Ridge Infinity Skinner Knife

I first saw this knife on YouTube. The guy didn't like the way it looks and modified the blade and put scales on the handle. I thought it would be a nice project to do the same so I bought this knife from Amazon.

When I got the knife, I liked it and decided to leave it the way it is.


5 3/8" overall. 2" skinner blade with notch cutout and guthook. The guthook can be used as a seat belt cutter. There is a bottle opener at the end of the handle you can use when the knife is inserted on the sheath.


It has a sharpening rod on the sheath.


And a firesteel too.


The blade is sharp enough to make fuzzy stick. With its built-in sharpening rod and firesteel, it's a nice, compact kit to bring along on a short walk into the woods. It fits very well in my back pocket.

That's all folks! Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Hi sir, is it ok if you post the YouTube link to the modification video you mentioned? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ric. I'm sorry for the late reply. I've been busy working lately. And it took me a while to look for the video because this guy has tons of video. Anyway here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4-INT-rpeU&feature=plcp

      Delete