Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hip Bag By Swiss Travel Products

I carry most of my EDC in my pocket, like the stuff I have on a carabiner, my cellphone, wallet and car keys. But sometimes my pant's pockets are shallow I have a feeling I might lose some of my stuff specially when I go for a stroll in the woods. So I decided to buy a hip bag.


6" width, 4" height. Main pocket measures 5.5" wide, 3.5" tall and 1.5" deep.


Main pocket contains my EDC on a carabiner ...


and Svord Peasant knife.


Outside pocket are for loose change. There is another inside pocket which contains my cellphone but I forgot to take pictures. You can see the pocket in the second photo. Very convenient method of carrying all your stuff in one bag. I hope I dont't lose the hip bag though.

That's all folks! Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I just bought a Swiss Travel Products hip bag last week. It's twice the length of what you have. I had bought it for vacation purposes to hold my passport, traveler's cheques, credit cards, etc. But after reading your post, I think I can make use of it not only for vacation but for everyday use! I like it because unlike a fanny pack, it is much flatter. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments MY. I use this at work too when I am not able to wear my cargo pants. The same stuff I carry except the peasant knife is replaced with a multi-tool.

      Delete