Thursday, February 25, 2016

Cold Steel Mini Tuff Lite Plain

I've read about this Cold Steel Mini Tuff Lite in blade forums being used to carve ball in a cage or ball in a ball and wondered if it is really is capable of what was claimed it can do. My friend who is fast becoming a blade addict bought one and showed it to me. I was hooked and bought one too.


I whittled a fox out of 1" x 1" basswood and the CS Mini Tuff Lite really can carve no doubt. But whether it can do ball in a cage or ball in a ball remains to be seen. I have to try it myself because I think the width of the blade can be difficult to use on tight corners specially when freeing the ball.

Blade Length: 2"
Blade Thickness: 2.5 mm
Overall Length:5"
Steel: Japanese AUS 8A Stainless
Weight:1.7 oz
Handle:3" Long Grivory
Pocket Clip: Stainless Pocket / Belt Clip


The fox which my grandson said looks like a pig.

That's all folks! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment